Foothill Optometric Group
Your Optometrists in Pleasanton, CA!
Foothill Optometric Group strives to provide excellence in quality vision care with a personal touch. With the latest in technology, from lens design and fabrication to laser retinal imaging, our optometrists seek to exceed your expectations with outstanding service.
The doctors at Foothill Optometric Group bring years of knowledge and experience to your eye exam, creating an optometric office equipped to handle any vision related concerns. When you visit our office, our eye doctors will utilize the latest in diagnostic technology, and help educate you about your vision. We currently feature the Optomap Daytona and Optovue digital imaging systems, Epic computerized refraction system, Nidek Autorefractor, and QuantifEye for macular degeneration evaluation.
Located in Pleasanton, Foothill Optometric Group has been serving our Tri-Valley area for more than 30 years. Patients from San Ramon, Livermore and Dublin, have been enjoying cutting edge eye care in our Pleasanton location. For your convenience our staff speaks English, Mandarin, Spanish, and Cantonese.
News & Events
- Sep 29, 2015 - Macular Degeneration: What It Is and How It's Treated
- Sep 24, 2015 - 6 Common Eye Myths Debunked
- Sep 6, 2015 - Why Should I Buy Eyeglasses From My Optometrist?
- Sep 3, 2015 - Protective Sports Eyewear is a Serious Matter
- Aug 30, 2015 - How Pregnancy Affects Vision
- Aug 10, 2015 - New News Item
- Jul 12, 2015 - All About Polarized Eye Wear